Thursday, August 27, 2009

Well, it seems everything is a go for Saturday!

My follicles are getting bigger.
The swimmers are ordered and on their way.
I've got my appointment set up with my doctor.

Now all I have to do is give myself a big shot. Yeah..... It shouldn't be a big deal. I mean, I give my cat a shot twice a day. Of course, her needles are much smaller. And I just put some food in front of her and give them to her in the scruff of her neck. But I don't have a scruff and I couldn't reach it even if I had one. So, I don't know how this is going to go. Food seems to distract Janie. Maybe if I put a bowl of chocolate ice cream in front of me, I won't notice. It can't hurt........

3 comments:

  1. Oh, stop worrying about one little "big old shot", hell, just wait till you see what's ahead of you once you get preggers!!! I think that roller coaster car is about to tip over the top and then there's no going baaaccckkkk!!!! Heck, suck on a jello shot as you give yourself the needle ... kinda like "last call"!!!! All kidding aside, we're sending fertile thoughts your way and when we see you tomorrow, I'm sure you'll be glowing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't my wife poetic???!!! I'm sure you won't see this until after "the deed is done". I trust you know we are pulling for you (and the little one to be). Boy, talk about what could be the first day of the rest of your life!!! Here's hoping. See you in the AM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... oh my moms...
    anyway, how did the shot go? what are the next steps? thanks for the updates!

    ReplyDelete