Monday, August 24, 2009

The roller coaster car is getting closer to the top of the hill......

First, I'd like to thank everyone for sending me such great support since my last post. It has been such a great help to me.

Since then, things have continued along in the preggers process.

I finally picked a donor - even though he was not one of the ones that went through the "friend screening process". More on him later.

I've got all of my paperwork in to the sperm bank. You've got to sign all kinds of stuff - I guess they want to be sure you can't sue them later if you give birth to the spawn of Satan or something.

I've been on meds for the past week so my dusty old egg might actually work.

I go to the doctor tomorrow for an ultrasound to look at that egg and see if it's big enough for a swimmer to actually find it.

If it is, then I give myself a shot sometime tomorrow or Wed. and then go try to get knocked up on Thursday! More on this later as well.

Keep your fingers crossed for me this week! I'll be writing more on all this in the next few days.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kris...Kira here...just wanted to say good luck this week and we are rootin' for ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be thinking of you this week and eagerly awaiting an update. Go go gadget egg!

    ReplyDelete