Thursday, October 22, 2009

No news is good news.......

I know it has been quite awhile since my last post. I decided that for month number 2, I would try to ignore what was going on as much as possible so as to reduce the stress of it. That just can't be conducive to getting pregnant. So, here's the update.

I went through the hormones again - had 3 nice fat happy follicles - and had my doctor do the IUI 3 weeks ago today. She was quite a bit quicker about the procedure than the other doctor last month. It was more like - Wham, bam, thankyou m'am! Mom drove me home again - this time with the seat tilted back and my feet on the dash. I spent the rest of the day on the couch. (I love being self-employed.) And thus began the 2 week weight......

Now, I must say that I hate pregnancy tests with little lines. Apparently, I'm not smart enough to read the lines. They might as well be tea leaves. Is it a faint line or just a shadow? Is there color to the line or is it just grey? (It actually makes a difference.) So, one day, I just couldn't take it anymore and went and got Clear Blue Easy Digital. It either says "Pregnant" or "Not Pregnant". How much simpler can it get?

Well, mine said "Pregnant"! Wow! Thank Buddha for fertile women in my family! And good job, Finn! (That is the name I gave my donor - more on him in the weeks to come.) Blood test has confirmed and my hormone levels are excellent. So now begins the 9 month wait! I need to start making lists........

Updates will now be coming more often so feel free to check back!

13 comments:

  1. Wahooo!!!! Knew you (and Finn) could do it! Let the fun begin. Sue woke up Wednesday morning laughing over the VERY vivid dream she had that you gave birth to twin girls. Buckle your seat belt - hard telling what sort of a ride you are in for! Fun, excitement and a lot of love for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear the news! Will be watching for updates. When you go baby-quilt fabric shopping, I want to go along too! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Kris. I'll call soon. I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, congratulations!!!!! I can't wait for all the updates that are to come!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Hoping to post the same thing on my own blog in a few months! I'll be following your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOORAY for you!! And hooray for the rest of the world, too, as we will all surely be blessed by the presence of your precious progeny! We look forward to hearing the details of your journey/adventure. Congrats! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are SO EXCITED!!! Dad said yesterday that he looked out his shop window and pictured the little tyke walking across the lane to Grandpa and Grandma's house! What a blessing for all the family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think we're getting the hang of this blogging thing.......just wanted to add that we know you will be a wonderful mother. He/she (or one of each????....just kidding) will be very lucky to have you for a Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What wonderful news - congratulations!!

    BTW, "Finn" was on the top of my list for Kevin... I got vetoed, so I'm glad to see it somewhere in the family =)

    Miranda
    (& Todd, Kate & Kevin)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to you! Can't wait to meet the new Ely!

    Kira, Greg, Donnie, Calvin & Brayden

    ReplyDelete
  11. 173免費視訊-視頻真人秀聊天室福利
    ut聊天室視訊-真人裸聊秀場
    live173影音視訊live秀-台灣uu視頻聊天室
    live173影音live秀-免費視訊-uu視頻聊天室
    live173視訊影音live秀-夫妻開放聊天室
    173視訊聊天-同城午夜聊天室
    173視訊-開放性聊天室
    視訊交友-福利聊天室
    漾美眉視訊交友-美女福利視頻秀
    免費視訊聊天室-約炮交友直播間平台
    視頻交友_真人秀場素顏美女 自然美女真實美女頭像快播成人色情導航711台灣情色
    真人秀場視頻聊天室直播間美女跳舞視頻超短裙美女跳街舞超短裙美女快播嘟嘟情色網
    視頻站真人秀美女熱舞視頻直播間午夜聊天成人版男人最愛上的成人網站洪爺情色
    56女生性視頻真人秀韓國美女直播間軟件韓國情色短片性愛技巧在線觀看情色圖貼
    多人視頻真人秀多人視頻跳舞吧真人秀女成人玩具視頻天天情色網午夜成人色圖情色排行榜

    ReplyDelete
  12. 真人美女視訊直播
    Live173視訊影音Live秀
    台灣甜心視訊聊天室
    金瓶梅視訊聊天室
    台灣辣妹視訊聊天室
    0401影音視訊聊天室
    showlive影音視訊聊天網
    UT美女視訊聊天室
    momo520影音視訊聊天室
    momo520影音視訊美女主播聊天室
    免費國外視頻聊天網比基尼美女胸罩脫落成人做愛綜合網免費成人色情影視視訊偷錄
    國外隨機視頻聊天網日本比基尼美女視頻日本成人性交視頻免費毛片快播A片視訊偷錄線上看
    交友網站約炮hihi寂寞同城交友網色情亂倫小說影院韓國毛片在線觀看視訊偷錄影片
    真愛旅舍日冰寂寞同城交友網線上人間視訊香港毛片成人免費性愛小說黃色3g視訊偷錄
    國外視頻交友聊天網中國比基尼美女視頻快播黃色電影影視成人偷拍自拍社區msn 視訊偷錄

    ReplyDelete