Thursday, September 10, 2009

New term alert! 2ww - or 'Hell' as I like to call it.

So, I am approaching the two week point since d-day. The Single Mothers by Choice (SMC) have a name for this time period. They call it 2ww. I think of it as hell. Going into this, I thought I will just have the IUI and then I'll just try to forget about it for 2 weeks. Riiiiggghhhtt. This is the woman who regularly visits www.spoilerfix.com because I can't wait a week to find out what will happen on LOST.

I've spent the last 2 weeks jumping at every twinge, cramp, and ache. I have taken 2 pregnancy tests - even though I KNEW it was too early for anything to register. I have read all the early symptoms and could swear, on any given day, that I have experienced 80% of them - even if I haven't. I mean, I FEEL different but it could very easily be the stress of wondering if it took. I mean, stress can make you feel exhausted and nauseous and cranky.

Now that the HPT might actually show an accurate result, I'm almost too afraid to take it.
WTH???!!!!! Yes, HELL.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I heard it through the grapevine that a very dim line is showing up. If it's like the test I always took, guess what, it took!!! and that line will just keep getting darker!!!! June babies are great!!!! Sending implantation thoughts your way!!!!

    ReplyDelete