Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Call the Enquirer - I'm having an alien!

I had my first ultrasound at 7 weeks. The bad news is I'm having an alien. The good news is that I'm only having ONE alien. My RE seemed to be impressed with the alien spawn. She claims it will turn into a human baby, but I'm holding out for proof. Anyway, it was exciting to see a little white spot hammering away and I've decided to take her word for it that it's the heart beating.

So the alien is the size of a blueberry at this point. I think it's shaped more like a raspberry though. Everyone I talk to seems to be very excited by all of this news. I'm just none too sure yet. I think the best word to describe my feelings is FREAKED OUT. But hey, you would be too if you were going to give birth to an alien.

No comments:

Post a Comment